COMPLAINTS ORDER Kľúč RK, s.r.o.
RK Kluc s.. r. o., IČO: 45900892, with registered office: Záhumenice 6, Pezinok 902 01, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file no .: 68306 / B (hereinafter referred to as "Real Estate Agency" or only "RK" ) is issued in accordance with Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection this complaint procedure.
1. The Complaints Procedure regulates the conditions, manner and place of handling complaints, as well as the mutual rights and obligations of the Real Estate Agency and the client within the complaint procedure. Every client (hereinafter referred to as the "consumer") has the right to file a complaint with the agency about the service provided.
2. The consumer may file a complaint at any agency of the Real Estate Agency or at the registered office of the Real Estate Agency, or in writing at the address: Kľúč RK, s.r.o., Záhumenice 6, Pezinok 902 01.
3. The term complaint means the exercise of the consumer's right to verify the correctness, quality or scope of the service provided and / or the application of liability for defects in the services of the Real Estate Agency. A consumer's complaint related to the non-fulfillment or defective fulfillment of the obligations of a third party, the consumer's initiative to improve the Real Estate Agency's services or another request, the subject of which is not the services or activities of the Real Estate Agency, shall not be considered a complaint.
4. The consumer has the right to file a complaint according to § 622 and § 623 of the Civil Code. The rights and obligations of the consumer related to the application and handling of the complaint are regulated by § 18 et seq. Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection.
5. When making a complaint, the consumer decides which of the rights under § 622 and § 623 of the Civil Code he exercises. The consumer is obliged to attach to the complaint all documents and evidence that substantiate his claims. Based on the consumer's decision, the real estate agency will determine the method of handling the complaint without delay, in complex cases no later than within 3 working days from the date of the complaint. In justified cases, especially if a complex professional assessment of the quality or scope of the service provided is required, it shall determine the method of equipment within 30 days from the date of the complaint.
6. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the complaint will be settled immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be settled later, while the settlement of the complaint takes a maximum of 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the period for handling the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Complaint handling means the termination of the complaint procedure by correcting the insufficiently or not at all provided (part of) the service, by paying a reasonable discount from the brokerage fee (commission). If the complaint is unjustified, the Real Estate Agency will reject the complaint.
7. The real estate agency shall bear the costs associated with handling the complaint. This does not affect the right of the Real Estate Agency to reimbursement of demonstrably incurred costs related to the handling of an unjustified complaint.
8. The RK will issue a confirmation to the consumer when making a complaint. If the complaint is made by means of long-distance communication (by e-mail), the Real Estate Agency will deliver a confirmation of receipt of the complaint to the consumer immediately. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation of the complaint immediately, it shall deliver it without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint.
9. The Agency shall issue a written document on the handling of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
INSTRUCTIONS ON ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
10. The consumer has the right to contact the real estate agency (eg by e-mail to email@example.com) with a request for redress, if he is not satisfied with the way in which the Real Estate Agency handled his complaint or if he believes that the real estate agency has violated his rights.
11. If the Real Estate Agency responds to this request in a negative manner or has not responded to it within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution of the ADR entity pursuant to § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes.
12. The competent subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes is the Slovak Trade Inspection, whose consumer may submit a proposal at the address: Slovak Trade Inspection, Central Inspectorate, Department for International Relations and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Prievozská 32, p. p. 29, 827 99 Bratislava 27 or electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Other entities eligible for alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes are listed in the online list of entities:
http://www.economy.gov.sk/obchod/ochrana-spotrebitela/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych- sporov-1 / zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov
13. The client (consumer) of the Real Estate Agency may use the online dispute resolution platform available at:
a) name and surname of the consumer, address for delivery, electronic address and telephone contact, if any,
b) the exact designation of the Real Estate Agency,
c) a complete and comprehensible description of the decisive facts,
d) an indication of what the consumer is seeking,
(e) the date on which the consumer turned to the REA with a request for redress and information that the attempt had been made
the resolution of the dispute directly with the Agency was in vain,
f) a statement that the same proposal has not been sent to another ADR entity, the court or arbitral tribunal has not decided the case, no mediation agreement has been concluded in the case, or the ADR has not been terminated in accordance with § 20 para. 1 letter a) to e) of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes.
A proposal to launch an alternative consumer dispute resolution is available online at:
This complaint procedure fully replaces the previous complaint procedure.
This complaint procedure takes effect on 1 January 2016.
Person authorized to handle complaints:
Ing. Ľubomíra Lacková,
tel. 0907 507 507, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org